Nowadays, there are so many products of cooktop cast iron grill in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cooktop cast iron grill in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooktop cast iron grill which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
723 reviews analysed
1. Nuwave Precision Induction Cast Iron Grill With Oil Drip Tray
Grill indoors or take the party outside! Prepare everything from Saturday morning breakfast to everyday dinners! This grill is built to last, heating evenly and consistently for the tastiest and healthiest cooking. Please do not purchase from unauthorized sellers, your warranty will not be granted as well as the quality of your product will not be promised. We strive for quality, with strong attention to detail, we will provide you with optimal care and customer service. Thank you.
2. GOURMEX Toughpan Induction Grill Pan, Black, With PFOA Free Nonstick Coating | Great Skillet for Meat, Fish and Vegetables | Perfect for All Heat Sources | Dishwasher Safe Cookware (11" Grill Pan)
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL- This grill pan is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum to make it everlasting. The body is covered with a non-stick coating to make sure the pan is anti-scratch. This skillet will not rust or warp even after years of daily use. Perfect for fish, meat, and vegetables as they will get perfectly grilled without burning and sticking.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HEAT SOURCES- Whether you cook on electric, gas or coal, this pan can take it. The durable, hard construction of the pan is made specially to withstand any heat source. Unlike most cookware that ruin induction stovetops, with this restaurant-grade skillet you have nothing to fear.
- FAST, EASY CARE- All you need to do before the first use is wash with soapy water, rinse and dry. After each use, use any scrubber to easily remove the grease and oil. As the pan is nonstick you will never have to scrub to get burnt residues off. To make kitchen cleanup even simpler, the pan is dishwasher safe so you can stick it into the machine to get it clean.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, PFOA FREE- We take great pains to make sure our products are ecological and safe to use. This classic set is 100% PFOA free making it the safest pan you will own. The coating will never wear off to expose your food to harmful chemicals. With a comfortable, easy grip handle, these pans will be your cooking companions forever.
- FULL GUARANTEE- As all GOURMEX products, this piece is 100% guaranteed for full satisfaction. If you receive this product with any damage or if it malfunctions in any way, we will take full responsibility. As any scratch, dent or discoloration is not to be expected when receiving the product, we at GOURMEX will deal with the issue efficiently.
When you don’t have the option of grilling on an open fire, the best option is using a grill pan to create tasty, crusty marks on your meat, vegetables or fish.
Here at GOURMEX, we brought you the best grill pan you were looking for
- Thick cast body with a non-stick coating
- Perfect for all heat sources, including induction
- Easy care and clean
- Eco-friendly, PFOA free
- Full guarantee
You don’t have to have a backyard and top-of the-line outdoor grill to enjoy the crispy taste of grilled dinner. We know about failed attempts to grill the perfect piece of steak or the simple salmon fillet. We know about scratched and warped grill pans, uneven heat distribution and unbalance handles. And that’s why we have perfected the simple grill pan to give you the chance to get those veggies perfectly grilled like a Master Chef. The thick, cast body will never warp or burn and allows you to use the pan on any heat source like gas, coal and even on induction stoves. The pan is coated with a non-stick coating to make sure your food doesn’t stay stuck and makes cleaning a pleasure. Without any leftover burnt residue, all you need to remove after frying is the grease and oil. Simple enough to use some soapy water and a soft sponge or even just the dishwasher to do the job for you!
We guarantee you will enjoy this pan daily, for many years to come. And if you aren’t 100% satisfied with the pan we will take full responsibility.
- Before using for the first time wash with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry completely
- Use non-abrasive utensils like wood, silicone or nylon
- Do not heat when empty
- Do not immerse in cold water if the pan is still hot
3. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
4. Nordic Ware Backsplash Griddle
Our 365 Cookware line is designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in our line of grilling essentials, with products that perform as great as they look. Crafted with the all-American chef in mind, 365 is the only complete grillware collection made in the USA. Back by popular demand! Features high back and sides to minimize stove top splatters and also has edges for turning hard-to-flip foods like sausages and hash browns. Front grease well catches fats and juices. Nonstick ease and no-nonsense functionality. Fits on a single burner.
5. Lodge 10.5 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan. Pre-seasoned Grill Pan with Easy Grease Draining for Grilling Bacon, Steak, and Meats.
- 10.5 Inch Square Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan. A modern twist on a timeless classic, this Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan features grill ribs that elevate food and collect cooking drippings.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 10.25-inch square Grill Pan puts restaurant stripes on your grilled favorites like a pro. Helps with low fat cooking as the ribbed bottom pan lets you keep foods from simmering in fatty drippings. Cast-iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron grill pan looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
8. Rachael Ray Hard AnodizedNonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout, Gray
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating for effortless and quick cleanup
- ridges provide desirable grill marks
- Professional quality stainless steel handles are dual riveted for extra strength and are comfortable to grasp
- The handy pour spout makes it easy to pour off pan drippings after foods have cooked
- Oven safe to 500 degrees FahrenheitA great addition to every kitchen and complements the rest of Rachael’s cookware and bake ware collections
Rain or shine, bring grilling indoors to the stovetop with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout. This double burner grill is perfect for making Rachael’s yummy Cheese Fry Chili Burgers or her Rosemary-Garlic Steaks with Arugula, Tomatoes and Parmigianino Reggiano, because the durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to reduce hot spots that can often burn foods. The interior features a long-lasting nonstick coating to make food release effortless and cleanup a snap and the ridges provide the much-desired grill marks for burgers, chicken and veggies just like an outside barbecue grill. The professional quality stainless steel handles are double-riveted for extra strength and the handy pour spot makes it easy to pour off pan drippings. The cookware is also oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit for convenience. With this double burner grill and other Rachael Ray cookware and bake ware pieces, cooking at home has never been so fun. Fire up some indoor barbecuing with the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 18-Inch by 10-Inch Double Burner Grill with Pour Spout that brings grilling to the stovetop.
9. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan, Gray with Cranberry Red Handle
- Hard-anodized aluminum grill pan provides fast, even heating
- long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- The grill’s bottom ridges add appealing sear marks to foods while allowing extra liquids and fats to drip away
- deep sides minimize splatters
- The square stovetop grill pan features a comfortable dual-riveted silicone-over-stainless-steel handle that boasts an earthy, modern hue
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the 11-inch grill pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for a rustic, modern grill pan that makes a handsome addition to other Cucina collection serveware, dinnerware and cookware
Bring grilling indoors and create impressive sear marks on delicious foods using the rustically styled Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan. This rustic modern square grill pan is sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum to provide fast, even heating and to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods. Ridges on the bottom of the deep pan add appetizing grill marks to juicy New York steaks, marinated tiger prawn kebabs and seasoned Portobello mushrooms while allowing extra liquids and fats to drip away. And the square grill’s deep sides aid in keeping stovetop splatters to a minimum. The pan’s appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the pan’s silicone-over-stainless-steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and boasts an earthy, modern hue for a dash of color. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the deep grill pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this artisan-styled square grill pan makes an ideal addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Easily create an appealing grill-top texture and look with succulent meats and flavorful vegetables, using the eye-catching Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Deep Square Grill Pan.
10. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooktop Cast Iron Grill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!