Top 10 Dewalt Cap Nailer
Finding your suitable readers for dewalt cap nailer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt cap nailer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
568 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWSL18CAP 1-1/2" 18 Gauge Plastic Cap Stapler
The DEWALT DWSL18CAP 1-1/2″ 18-gauge Plastic Cap Stapler features a compact design for tight jobsite applications. It offers a tool-free depth of drive adjustment for framing and sheathing applications, along with a selectable trigger for easy change between sequential and contact modes. An internal air filter helps prevent jobsite debris from entering into the engine. It also has a tool-free adjustable rafter hook for safety and convenience. This stapler is powerful enough to drive into engineered lumber. Includes: Stapler, 1/4″ male air fitting, and manual.
2. BOSTITCH SL1838BC Cap Stapler
- The product is Bostitch Cap Staple Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Internal air filter for maximum reliability
- Selectable trigger operation converts from sequential to contact operation
- Adjustable depth of drive sets staples to the desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Designed to be the preferred method of securing felt housewrap and thin foam to framing
- 20 percent lighter than the existing model
The product is Bostitch Cap Staple Kit. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.
Save time and energy when you use the Bostitch SL1838BC 18-Gauge Cap Stapler to secure felt, house wrap, roofing paper, or thin foam into sidewall sheathing and roof sheathing. With the option to fire sequentially or on contact, the Bostitch SL1838BC is an easy-to-handle, lightweight tool that features tool-free depth adjustment, rear exhaust, and a convenient belt hook that frees up your hands for other tasks.
Adjustable depth of drive sets staples to the desired depths quickly and conveniently. View larger.
Staples: 18ga, 5/16″ crown, 1/2″ – 1-1/2″ long staples View larger.
Increased Surface Area and Precise Operation
The Bostitch SL1838BC makes it easy for you to correctly install felt, house wrap, foam board insulation, and more into sidewall and roof sheathing. A plastic cap increases the surface area of the fastener, so you can be confident that exposure to wind and weather won’t harm your work. And thanks to the SL1838BC’s precise operation, you won’t have to worry about damage to the material during application.
Trigger Selection and Adjustable Depth of Drive
The SL1838BC features an oversized foot on the triggering system to help compensate for uneven building surfaces, as well as to provide a sequential/contact/off trigger selection. The stapler also features adjustable depth of drive, which lets you set staples to desired depths quickly and easily.
Designed for Comfort and Safety
At an easy-to-handle 3.9 pounds, the Bostitch SL1838BC can be used for long periods of time and in overhead positions with minimum operator fatigue. The overmolded rubber grip offers increased comfort for all-day projects, and the rear exhaust prevents blowback in your face. Additionally, a handy belt hook allows you to quickly store the tool out of the way, freeing up your hands for other work.
The Bostitch SL1838BC takes 18-gauge, 1/2-inch to 1-1/2 inch staples. A magazine capacity of 160 staples keeps you in operation for longer periods of time–and reloading is fast and easy. Additionally, a wide 5/16-inch crown helps prevent puncture to the cap.
The Bostitch SL1838BC is backed by a manufacturer’s seven-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Bostitch SL1838BC 18-Gauge Cap Stapler, 1/4-inch swivel air fitting, durable carry case, 1,000 1-inch SL staples, and 1,000 Bostitch caps.
3. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic
The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
4. BOSTITCH N66C-1 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Coil Siding Nailer with Aluminum Housing
- Made in USA
- Drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails. Magazine Capacity : 300
- Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Lightweight aluminum design for added durability
- Soft rubber foot prevents damage to softer woods
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user
Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths. Lightweight magnesium housing design for durability. Soft rubber foot prevents damage. Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Specs: Tool Weight: 4.7 lb; Height : 14.96″; Air Inlet Size: .25″; Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI: Fastener Specifications: 15 Degree Wire Weld & Plastic Inserted Coil Siding Nails (1 1/4″ – 2 1/2″). Includes: Carrying Case.
Nail down siding in no time with the powerful, precise Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer. This lightweight tool features a aluminum housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. And with adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials, including soft woods. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you’re working.
All-day siding jobs are easier on your hands thanks to lightweight magnesium housing. View larger.
Accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails from 1.25″ to 2.5″. View larger.
Works with a Variety of Siding Materials, from Soft Wood to Steel
Pretty much no matter what type of siding you’re working with, the N66C-1 will take care of the job. This nailer accepts both wire-weld and plastic-inserted coil nails and includes a soft rubber foot that’s perfect for working with soft wood. Additionally, the N66C-1 can handle the tough stuff: cement, clapboard, fencing, and even light-gauge steel are no problem.
The N66C-1 has an adjustable guide and an operating range of 70 to 120 PSI, which means you can dial in the right depth for the job. And with driving power of 515 in/lbs, the N66C-1 can be easily set for 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2- inch nails. Additionally, the N66C-1 has a 350-nail magazine, so you can knock out plenty of work in a single load.
The N66C-1 Siding Nailer works with any air compressor and has a tool-free adjustable exhaust that directs spent air away from you when you’re working.
Lightweight, Durable Construction for Everyday Use
Finish the job without breaking a sweat. The N66C-1 Siding Nailer is constructed with aluminum, which means it is light enough to wield all day. Measuring just 3.25 x 12 x 11.25 inches (WxHxL) and weighing just 4.9 pounds, this nailer is still durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of any jobsite. The N66C-1 stores in its included protective carrying case when not in use.
The Bostitch N66C-1 Coil Siding Nailer is covered by a seven-year limited warranty.
Stanley-Bostitch manufactures top-quality, innovative fastening tools and fasteners for industrial, construction, and home-improvement applications. Products include pneumatic staplers and nailers; compressors; manual staplers and tackers; coil-fed screw systems; rivet tools; glue guns; a broad assortment of collated nails, screws, staples and specialty fasteners in a variety of materials and finishes; and carton-closing staplers–many of them industry firsts.
What’s in the Box
Siding nailer and carrying case.
5. Cn100 Stinger Cap Nailer
The CN100 is a high production tool for use where nails are required. It shoots plastic caps for residential roofing and sidewall applications. Key features include tool-free depth adjustment and an integrated switch for sequential/bumpfire capability. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
6. Freeman PMPN Mini-Palm Nailer Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun for Tight & Hard To Reach Spaces
- NAILED IT: The Freeman mini-palm nailer is a small but powerful hammer to assist you when working in tight spaces & hard to reach areas. It’s lightweight with an ergonomically designed body & can handle nails from 6d to 16d & up to 3 1/2 inches in length
- PRO DESIGN: This powerful and durable palm nailer features high quality internal parts and lightweight, ergonomic design, weighing in at under two pounds. It comes with everything you need to hammer in hard to reach places, with oil and wrenches included
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
PMPN Features: -Mini palm nailer. -Light weight. -Ergonomically designed body. -Air filter. Type of Nailer: -Palm Nailers. Generic Dimensions: -2.75” H x 4.38” W x 5.13” D. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -2.75 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.38 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -1.23 Pounds.
From the Manufacturer
The Freeman mini-palm nailer is a small but powerful hammer to assist you in your hammering needs. There is no need to swing a hammer in tight spaces and hard to reach areas. The mini-palm nailer can equip nails from 6d to 16d and will drive up to 3-1/2-Inch nails. The Palm nailer weighs at 1.38-pounds for ease of use and comfort.
7. NATIONAL NAIL 136400 Cap Hammer Stapler
Stinger CH38 cap hammer stapler, stinger CH38, 3/8 in crown width, 168 staple, for residential roofing and sidewall applications.
8. Stinger CH38A Autofeed Cap Hammer 3/8"
No trigger; automatically delivers the holding power of a cap with the speed and ease of a hammer tacker. Weight: 2.6 lbs.; Capacity: 168 caps / 168 staples; Cap Type: Full 1″ Plasti-Top plastic; Fastener Type: A11 3/8″ staples; Fastener Length: 3/8″.
9. Hitachi N3808AP 18 Gauge 1-1/2" Cap Stapler
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Lightweight and well balanced at just 4.8 lbs. For less user fatigue
- Translucent side load cap MAGAZINE to easily identify remaining cap quantity
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth
- 360° adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction away from the user
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time in case of a jammed Staple
The N3808AP 1-1/2″ cap stapler brings power, precision, and convenience to the home wrap and Roof felt industry. With a weight of only 4.8 lbs. And a 200 staple and cap capacity this tool provides maximum jobsite efficiency. It drives 18 gauge 7/16″ crown staples thru 1″ caps to provide maximum hold and support in all intended applications. Exceptional Hitachi balance, toolless depth of drive and 360° adjustable exhaust make this the ideal tool for housewrap, insulation, tar paper, synthetic roofing underlayment and other similar applications. The N3808AP comes standard with a sequential trigger installed on the tool and an optional contact (bump) trigger in the box.
10. BOSTITCH Stapler And Nailer Caps, 1000-Pack (SB-CAPS)
1&Quot; plastic caps. Eliminates pull-through when installing felt, house wrap and foam board insulation. For use with BOSTITCH cap stapler sb150slbc-1 (sku 273-5660) with 5/16" crown 18 GA. Staples and BOSTITCH cap stapler n66bc-1(sku 172-6561) with 15 degree Coil Siding Nails.
From the Manufacturer
Bostitch 1000 ct. Caps for Bostitch SB150SLBC-1 Cap Stapler
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Cap Nailer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!