Top 9 Dewalt Worksite Radio
Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt worksite radio in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt worksite radio in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt worksite radio which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
887 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT 20V MAX/18V/12V Jobsite Radio, Compact (DCR018)
- Runs on 12V MAX/18V/20V MAX battery packs
- AC/DC power allowing the flexibility to run off AC power cord of DeWalt power tool batteries
- Device storage box protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage
- USB power port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into AC wall outlet
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary input allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devices
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DCR018 is a 18V/20V MAX*/12V MAX* Compact Worksite Radio with a device storage box that protects digital audio devices from jobsite debris and damage, heavy-duty design with roll cage increases durability to withstand jobsite conditions.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX/12V Jobsite Radio and Battery Charger (DCR015)
- 2 amp charger for 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT battery packs allow for quick and convenient battery charging
- 2 AC power outlets offer more versatility for job-site power, USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Class D amplifier, woofers, and tweeters provide full range of high and low sound for optimum sound quality
- Runs off 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio capable of running off rechargeable and reusable battery power
- Auxiliary and USB ports allow for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices
- Device storage box protects electronic devices from job-site debris while plugged into Aux or USB ports
- Charge Time: 90 Min or less, System: 12V MAX, 20V MAX
- Compatible with: 12V & 20V MAX
This Dewalt 12-Volt 20-Volt Worksite Charger Radio has a 2A charger for 12V max and 20V max Dewalt battery packs that allows for quick and convenient battery charging. The charger radio runs off 12V max and 20V max Dewalt batteries. This product comes with 2 AC power outlets and aux and USB inputs. It has a device storage box that protects electronic devices from jobsite debris while plugged into aux or USB inputs. The Class D amp, woofers, and tweeters provide full-range high and low sound for optimum sound quality.
3. DEWALT 20V MAX Bluetooth Jobsite Radio and Battery Charger (DCR025)
The DEWALT DCR025 Bluetooth Radio Charger is able to be powered by 20V/60V FLEXVOLT DEWALT Batteries as well as AC power cord. It offers 3 AMP charging of 20V/60V DEWALT Batteries when unit is plugged into AC power. It offers a Bluetooth connectivity range of up to 100 ft. This unit also features 2 additional AC power outlets, along with Aux & 2.1 AMP USB charging ports. The AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Protocol) allows you to control your device from the radio interface. 20 Watts per channel woofers, tweeters, and air ports provide full, rich, and clear sound. As an added bonus, it also includes a bottle opener! Includes: (1) Charger.
4. DEWALT DCR010 20V Max Bluetooth Jobsite Speaker (Tool Only)
This Bluetooth speaker is jobsite tough and produces high-quality sound. Enhance your workday by streaming your favorite music or podcasts from your Bluetooth; equipped Mobile device from up to 100 ft. Away. You can also plug devices directly in With the auxiliary input. Charge your phone through the day with an integrated USB charging port. Stand your Mobile phone in the slot of the built-in carry handle, or underneath. Enjoy rich stereo sound with extended bass from dual 3 in. Speakers. Its rugged design includes a metal grille and impact-resistant housing. Power The jobsite Bluetooth; speaker with DEWALT 12V max*, 20V max*, or flexvolt® batteries, All sold separately. Includes universal AC cord. Comes with 3-year limited warranty.
5. DEWALT DWST08810 ToughSystem Music Player with Charger
- Allows connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music device up to 100 feet
- Premium sound with 4 Full Range Tweeters, +1 Subwoofer, +1 Assisted Bass Resonator
- Charging capability for 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT power tools
- IP54 Rated for water and dust resistance
- Able to run on a 12V MAX or 20V MAX DEWALT Li-ion power tool battery, or can be plugged into a wall outlet
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Tough System Music + Charger is a highly durable, portable and stackable solution designed to supply crisp, clear sound through either the radio functionality or wirelessly through Bluetooth connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or music device up to 100 feet. Can run on a 12V MAX* or 20V MAX* DEWALT Li-ion power tool battery or can be plugged into a wall outlet
6. Bosch PB120 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Compact AM/FM Radio with MP3 Player Connection Bay
- Ultra-thin compact size allows convenient storage, including L-BOXX system
- High-performance 2 by 5-watt neodymium speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality
- Integrated AC adapter storage for convenient storage when not in use
- High strength shock-absorbing housing and handles for maximum robustness and protection
- AC/DC power compatibility powered by Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12-volt lithium-ion batteries and chargers (sold separately)
Bosch PB120 12-Volt 2 x 5 Watt Max Ultra-Thin AC/DC High-Performance Radio
Bosch PB120 12-Volt Compact Radio
At only 3.1 pounds, Bosch’s PB120 is the lightest weight and most compact 12-volt jobsite radio. Its 2x5Watt Neodymium speakers provide more than 8 hours of run time with a Bosch 1.5Ah battery. Additionally, a backlit LCD display screen with a fuel gauge increases visibility and convenience. The PB120 is perfect for indoor and outdoor jobsites, but also a more permanent location with its integrated screw mount slots, allowing the unit to be mounted to a wall.
Ultra-thin Compact Size & Shock-Absorbing Housing/Handles
The PB120 comes in an ultra-thin, compact size that can be conveniently stored anywhere. It even fits into half of an L-Boxx 2. Additionally, its high-strength, shock-absorbing house and handles provide maximum robustness and protection and are fully functional after being dropped from up to two meters.
High Performance Neodymium Speakers & External AUX Port
The PB120 has 2x5Watt speakers for maximum sound clarity and quality. It also has an advanced digital signal processing that optimizes AM/FM reception quality. The external AUX Port allows connectivity to external digital media players.
Integrated AC Adapter Storage & AC/DC Power Compatibility
The PB120 has an integrated AC adapter storage area for convenient storage when not in use. It is powered by either the Bosch AC adapter (included) or Bosch 12V Li-Ion battery and charger (not included, sold separately).
What's in the Box
Bosch PB120 12-volt compact radio, Bosch AC adapter
At a Glance
- Bosch PB120 12-volt compact radio with AC adapter
- 10 preset AM/FM stations
- 8+ hours of run-time with 1.5Ah battery
- Premium 2×5 watt Neodymium speakers for maximum sound volume and quality
- High shock-absorbing house and handles provide maximum robustness
- Integrated AC adapter storage stores AC cord conveniently
7. Bosch Bluetooth Power Box Jobsite AM/FM Radio/Charger/Digital Media Stereo PB360C
- BLUETOOTH: The Bosch PB360C Jobsite Radio features Bluetooth connectivity to pair with smart devices, stream internet radio and stored music with range of up to 150-feet, giving you more jobsite freedom
- STEREO SOUND: Includes Four-way speakers and a subwoofer to project 360 degrees of outstanding sound quality in all directions. Includes separate controls for bass and treble and equalizer customization
- DURABLE: Featuring a protective aluminum and rubber roll cage and a weather-resistant and dust-resistant design
- POWER: Runs on Bosch 18-Volt batteries or plugged into a 120-Volt AC outlet. Includes a built-in battery charger for charging and four 120-Volt power outlets for connecting tools and other devices
- PORTABLE: Take the Bosch PB360C Power Box wherever you need it with multiple carrying handles, compact size, and a weight of 24 lbs.
The Bosch Power Box PB360C jobsite radio/charger/digital media stereo features Bluetooth technology to connect to the user’s smart device (with a range of up to 150-feet) and stream Internet radio and stored music. This portable, high-performance, weather-resistant entertainment system delivers 360 degree enriched stereo sound. Its four-way speakers and a subwoofer provide outstanding sound quality in all directions. It is durable, with an aluminum/rubber roll cage and a weather-resistant design. The portable radio features a powered USB port. The Bosch Power Box can be powered by Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries or plugging into a 120-Volt outlet. Its built-in battery charger will charge the user’s Lithium-Ion batteries as well. The PB360C also features four 120-Volt power outlets for connecting tools or other devices. Battery and charger sold separately.
8. Makita XRM06B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Bluetooth Job Site Radio
- Equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your mobile device to play music
- Menu Controls to set FM Mono/stereo, clock settings, volume and snooze
- Runs up to 35 hours with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery and 14 hours with an 18V compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumpers are engineered for increased durability
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Bluetooth job site radio (model XRM06B) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XRM06B delivers great sound in a compact size, and is equipped with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect your Mobile device to play music. It has one auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3″ side-firing speakers. The XRM06B is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability. The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V, 12V max, 12V max CXT , 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately).
9. DeWALT DXFRS800 2W Walkie Talkies Heavy Duty Business Two-Way Radios (Pair)
- Up to 300,000 sq. ft. / 25 floors: Provides extended signal range with 2,662 channel combinations.
- 22 Preset Channels: Channels are preset with privacy codes to minimize unwanted interference from others.
- IP67 Standard Dustproof Waterproof: Complete protection from dust and withstand water immersion for 30-minutes in 1-meter deep water.
- Shock Resistant: Can withstand 2-meter drop.
- 360˚ Swivel Holster: Allows to rotate sideways for multiple positions.
- VOX: Voice-activated transmission frees hands for other tasks.
- Includes Lifetime
The DeWALT 300 and 800 are built on the FRS platform and are ideal for on-site business applications such as hotel front desk, retail, restaurants and grocery. The FRS business series are smart, simple, reliable, high-performance and tough.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Worksite Radio for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!