The Best Fiskars Bolt Cutters
Finding your suitable readers for fiskars bolt cutters is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for fiskars bolt cutters including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
917 reviews analysed
1. Fiskars PowerGear Bolt Cutter (14 Inch)
- PowerGear patented technology boasts leverage-enhancing gears that give you over 30 percent more power when cutting hardened rod
- Adjustable eccentric bolts allow you to optimize jaw to maintain cut performance over time
- Forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- Ergonomic handles with Softgrip help to improve comfort and control
- Full lifetime warranty
Experience advanced mechanics and ergonomics with a new generation of bolt cutters that deliver more strength, comfort and control. PowerGear technology gives you over 30 percent more power, especially during the toughest part of the cut. An eccentric bolt can be adjusted for optimal jaw alignment, while forged, heat-treated blades stay sharp through heavy use. Ergonomic handles with Softgrip help to improve comfort and control, while rugged steel construction guarantees long-lasting performance. This design can cut soft materials up to 3/8 inch (<19 hrc)="" and="" hard="" materials="" up="" to="" 1/4="" inch="">19><40 hrc).="">40>
2. WORKPRO W017004A Bolt Cutter, Bi-Material Handle with Soft Rubber Grip, 14", Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade
This WORKPRO bolt Cutter is featured with molybdenum steel jaws, compound cutting action requires less effort. Bi-material soft handle for comfortable cutting.
3. TEKTON 36″ Bolt Cutter | 3421
Cut bolts, chains, threaded rods, and more using the TEKTON 36 in. Bolt Cutter. Forged and hardened alloy steel jaws driven by a compound hinge deliver superior cutting power with less effort. Strong, high-leverage tubular steel handles won’t twist or give under load. Soft rubber grips offer non-slip comfort. Jaws are adjustable and replaceable.
- Length: 36 in.
- Jaw Capacity: 1/2 in.
4. GreatNeck BC30 Bolt Cutters, 30 Inch
Forged S2 Steel Construction for Cutting Power Hardened Cutting Edge for Long Life Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handles Covered by GreatNeck limited lifetime warranty. GreatNeck has been a hand tool manufacturer since 1919. Our tool brands strive to bring value in design and function. We stand behind our brands and offer an industry-leading lifetime tool promise on workmanship and materials.
5. Capri Tools CP40209 40209 Klinge Mini Bolt Cutter, 8", Blue/Black
- Easily cut through wires, threaded rods, bolts, chains, and more
- Extremely handy for cutting on the go
- Double heat treated CrMo blades cut through tough materials with a vengeance
- High leverage design gives you more force with less effort
- Specially designed ergonomic grips make these cutters comfortable and secure
6. Neiko 00560A Heavy Duty Bolt Cutter, 18-Inch, Chrome Molybdenum Steel Blade
- CHROME MOLY STEEL: 18-inch premium Cr-Mo steel jaws cut through harder objects than chrome vanadium steel bolt cutters
- DURABLE BLADES: High-frequency, heat treated blades resist damage and dents in tough applications
- MORE POWER, LESS EFFORT: Classic lever-fulcrum design and precisely aligned blades deliver added leverage with less effort
- ERGONOMICAL HANDLES: Angled non-slip plastic, textured grips provide greater control and comfort in cutting
- HEAVY DUTY: Cuts the toughest bolts, chains, padlocks, threaded rods, wires and many other metals
The Bolt Cutting Tool You Need
The Neiko 18-inch Bolt Cutter is ideal for professional or DIY use to cut bolts, chains, padlocks, threaded rods, heavy gauge wires, fencing and many other metals.
Precision engineered, these heavy duty bolt cutters feature a lever-fulcrum design that converts user-generated pounds of force at the handles into thousands of pounds of pressure between the jaws. Forged of heat treated, hardened Chrome-Molybdenum steel, the jaws resist damage and dents as they bite through the toughest applications. Blade clearance is factory set, but is easily adjusted by turning the two eccentric bolts at the tool’s head. The textured grips are easy on hands and angled at their ends to maximize leverage. Finally, the satin finish of the blades provide an attractive contrast to the black matte finish of the handles.
7. KNIPEX Tools – CoBolt Compact Bolt Cutter With Notched Blade (7131200)
Made In Wuppertal-Cronenberg, Germany. In Addition To Quality, Innovation And Performance, Other Important Cornerstones Are Sustainable Actions And Value-Guided Orientation.
From the Manufacturer
The compact notched bolt cutters have lever action center cutters to cut material such as bolts, nail and rivets up to 5.2 mm. The recessed near the joint keeps thicker wires to be cut in a secure position, ensuring optimized application of cutting performance. The lever action designed mechanism provides a lever ratio with low friction. This results in a cutting performance 20 times higher than the hand force applied. Required 61% less effort. The cutting edges are induction hardened at approximately 64 HRC to cut through soft wire up to 6.0 mm; medium hard wire maximum 5.2 mm; hard wire up to 4.0 mm and piano wire up to a maximum diameter 3.6 mm.
8. KNIPEX Tools 71 12 200, Comfort Grip High Leverage Cobolt Cutters with Opening Lock and Spring
- Opening spring with locking device integrated in the handles for comfortable working and secure transport
- uts components like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc
With precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire. Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. Up to ø 5, 2 mm. Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC.
9. Maxilla FB-18 Folding Bolt Cutter with Ergonomic Handles, 18"
- Ideal for bolt sizes 5/16″ or less and up to 42 HRC hardness
- Drop-forged Cr-Mo steel construction and case hardened jaws conquer the toughest jobs
- Black-oxide finish adds superior rust resistance
- Locking mechanism for compact storage and easy carrying
- Wrench adjusted bolts allow fine tuning of cutting blade alignment
- Wide, ergonomic handles provide powerful, non-slip grip
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
MAXILLA bolt cutters fold to nearly half their working size with jaws manufactured from Cr-Mo steel for the longest-lasting blade life, maximum strength and wear resistance. MAXILLA bolt cutters can cut metals up to 42 HRC hardness and are ideal for cutting rod, wire mesh, concrete form ties and rebar, and bolts. With a patented folding design, locking levers keep the arms in an open or closed position. Wide, ergonomic handles allow greater mechanical advantage and a rugged grip for more confident, controlled cutting. MAXILLA bolt cutters are offered in 18”, 24” or 36” sizes to tackle any job. The cutting head, finished in black-oxide for enhanced rust resistance, incorporates a quick and simple way to maintain precise blade alignment throughout the life of the tool.
Designed for maximum strength and maximum durability, MAXILLA TOOLS strive to shoulder more than their share of any task. Presented by JS Products, the MAXILLA lineup includes: the Tradesman Collection of utility knives, exclusive folding bolt cutters, and specialty hand tools. MAXILLA TOOLS endeavor to uphold the prestige of the trades with the fortitude required to battle the hardships of any jobsite. MAXIMUM STRENGTH. MAXIMUM DURABILITY.
10. Power Grip Bolt Cutter, 39-118, 18 Inches
- BOLT CUTTER: The heat-treated & drop-forged alloy steel jaws are ideal for cutting hard & soft metals with ease. The 18-inch long handles & compound hinges help maximize leverage & cutting force.
- HIGH QUALITY: Patented folding handles allow bolt cutters to easily fit in a bag. Ergonomic comfort grips and heavy-duty cutting strength. Extra-wide handles significantly reduce pressure on the hands.
- MADE TO LAST: Our durable and long-lasting tools help you with home, garage & industrial projects. With professional-grade quality, easily repair & fix issues with our tool cabinet essentials.
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We engineer a range of bolt cutters, clamps, chisels, folding carts, hammers, pliers, saws, screwdrivers, tape measures, utility knives, vises, bolt cutters, saws & wrenches.
- SUPERIOR INSTRUMENTS: Olympia Tools provides quality & innovative hand & specialty tools, tool accessories & outdoor equipment for construction, woodworking, mechanical maintenance & home repair.
Olympia Tools 39-118 Power Grip Bolt Cutter, 18-Inch, Compact Bolt Cutter, Easy Storage, CR-MO Hardened-Steel Cutting Blade, Ergonomic Comfort Grips, Heavy-Duty Cutting Strength
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fiskars Bolt Cutters for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!