998 reviews analysed
1. Enforcer 20-Ounce Flea Killer for Carpet, Ocean Breeze Fragrance
- PEST CONTROL – Quick-acting formula kills fleas, ticks, lice, ants, silverfish and roaches and breaks the flea life cycle in just 30 minutes.
- MULTISURFACE USE – Works great on multiple surfaces including floors, carpets, upholstered furniture and more.
- ODOR ELIMINATOR – Eliminates household odors, leaving a fresh and clean scent of ocean breeze.
- SPRINCLE AND VACUUM – Quick and easy carpet treatment that can be used once or periodically on areas exposed to your pets.
- INSTRUCTIONS – Sprinkle powder evenly and lightly over carpet and adjacent floors. Wait 30 minutes and then vacuum. If ticks are present, leave powder on surface for two hours before vacuuming.
Quick-acting, fresh scented powder works on all types of floors, floor coverings, and upholstered furniture to kill fleas and ticks and breaks the flea life cycle. At the same time, it overcomes household odors, leaving a clean, fresh fragrance. Perfect for periodic treatments of any upholstery, carpet, and adjacent flooring exposed to your pet. Just sprinkled and vacuum. Treats five 10′ x 10′ carpets. Choice of two pleasant fragrances: Fresh Linen or Ocean Breeze.
2. Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Powder – 16oz
Eliminate tough pest infestations with Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Carpet Powder. It targets and kills all stages of the flea life cycle. Kills adult fleas and ticks for up to 30 days and flea eggs and larvae for up to one year. This flea and tick powder is available in a 16-oz can. To use, shake the residue lightly onto the entire area of the dry indoor surface and wait until the dust has settled to re-enter the room. Make sure to cover any dishes or pet bowls and food before application. Let the adulticide sit for two hours before thoroughly vacuuming the whole room. Only use once a month.
3. Capstar Fast-Acting Oral Flea Treatment for Cats, 6 Doses, 11.4 mg (2-25 lbs)
- One oral tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes of administration
- Tackle flea infestations fast – give Capstar and watch dead fleas fall off your pet
- The convenience of an oral tablet available without a prescription from your vet
- If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day
- Includes 6 doses for use with cats and dogs weighing 2-25 (11.4 mg) pounds or dogs 25.1 – 125 (57 mg) pounds
Capstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea treatment tablet for use in dogs and cats that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. A single dose of Capstar kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats, ridding your pet of these pesky parasites. Capstar is for dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older.
- One convenient tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes
- Treat flea infestations fast for every cat and dog in your home*
- Kills adult fleas before they can lay eggs and start an infestation
- One tablet kills 90% of fleas in 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats
- Safe to administer one tablet per day until flea infestation is resolved
- Capstar kills adult fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis.
*Capstar is for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older.
Capstar is available in 2 dosages: * Cats and dogs from 2 to 25 pounds (11.4 mg) * Dogs from 25.1 – 125 pounds (57 mg)
To give Capstar tablets, place the oral tablet directly in your pet’s mouth or hide it in food.
Use with Other Medications
If your pet is currently receiving a monthly or longer-lasting flea preventative medication but still becomes infested with fleas, it is safe to administer Capstar to address a flea infestation.
Capstar may also be used together with other products, including heartworm preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, deworming medications, and shampoos.
Capstar kills adult fleas on dogs and cats, offering quick relief for your furry friend. While Capstar works fast to kill adult fleas and alleviate a current infestation, a subsequent preventative solution is recommended to prevent future re-infestations from any existing flea eggs and larvae in the environment. If you notice more fleas have found their way onto your dog or cat in the days following treatment, continue treating your dog or cat with Capstar with up to one dose per day.
Important Safety Information
Capstar is safe to use in puppies and kittens 4 weeks of age and older, and 2 pounds of body weight or greater. Always read, understand, and follow the label and use directions.
4. Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Home | Flea Killer with Certified Natural Oils | 32 Ounces
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS – Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes by contact without harsh chemicals.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE – Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, our spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS – Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE – Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
When fleas and ticks have your home and dog under assault, you need an effective solution that will simply work. Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray is that solution. Powered by certified natural essential oils, it kills fleas and ticks by contact, but is safe to use around your entire family. The non-staining formula may be used on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
5. Hartz Ultraguard Flea & Tick Collars for Dogs and Cats
- Fresh scented
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae, plus prevents flea eggs from hatching for 7 months. Can be worn simultaneously with your cat’s regular collar
- Water-resistant design won’t cause loss of effectiveness if your favorite feline takes a stroll in the rain
- Features a breakaway, safety release snap
- For use on adult cats and kittens 12 weeks of age and older
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with the Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Cats and Kittens. This collar kills and repels both fleas and ticks for 7 months and also prevents flea eggs from hatching for over half the year – stopping the flea life cycle and inhibiting reinfestation. The water resistant design remains effective even after getting caught in the rain. Also features a breakaway safety release. For continuous flea and tick protection from head to tail, replace the collar every 7 months. For use on kittens 12 weeks of age and older. Directions: Remove collar from package, unroll and stretch to activate insecticide generator. Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. Place the collar around the cat’s neck, adjust for proper fit and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the cat’s head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. Sensitivity may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. Some animals may become irritated by the collar if it is applied too tightly. If this occurs, loosen the collar. If irritation continues, remove the collar and bathe your cat with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Do not use this product on cats simultaneously or within 30 days before or after treatment of other flea and tick products. However, flea and tick collars may be replaced immediately.
6. PETARMOR Home and Carpet Spray for Fleas and Ticks, Protect Your Home From Fleas and Eliminate Pet Odor, 16 Ounce
- LONG LASTING CONTROL: PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray kills all stages of fleas and protects against reinfestation for up to 7 months. Kills fleas, dust mites and lice.
- PET ODOR: PetArmor Flea and Tick Home and Carpet Spray contains a pet odor eliminator, has a clean fresh scent, and is available in a 16 oz. aerosol can.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST PESTS: PetArmor Home Spray kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, bed bugs, lice and dust mites.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Find fleas or ticks on your pet? They are probably in your home. Fleas lay up to 50 eggs a day. PetArmor Home Carpet Power helps you in the fight against fleas and ticks.
- PETS ARE FAMILY: PetArmor flea and tick home products help you confidently protect your furry family member from fleas and ticks at home without a visit to the vet.
7. ZEROPEST Ultrasonic New Pest Control Set of 6-Packs Electronic Plug in Repellent Indoor for Flea, Insects, Mosquitoes Mice, Spiders, Ants, Rats, Roaches, Bugs, Non-Toxic, Humans & Pets Saf, Blue
- Ultrasonic technology: This ultrasonic Pest Repelled is the latest version and uses a more powerful upgraded chip which makes pests and rodents more difficult to immune than before. Produce good injuring effects on mouse, cockroach, spider, mosquitoes, insect, rat, rodent, flies, ant, fleas and more pests.
- No harm to human & pets: based on physical pests Repellent principle, this product is no harmful to human or pets. This pest repellent is safe for human and our lovely pets like dogs and cats. Not adopt the way of Killing or torturing pests like roach baits, Mouse glue traps, bedbug and flea foggers. Not need to clean up Corpses leaving behind and have low power consumption, definitely being an pest Repelled.
- 100% REFUND & 90 DAYS : Our Ultrasonic Pest Control Repelled is backed by our 90 days because we want to help you get rid of those pests. Typical effects can take 3-4 weeks depending on the amount of infestation. We give a 100% refund if you don’t see effects after 4 weeks.
- Large coverage area: The ultrasonic Pest Repellent is effective for an area up to 8001200 Square feet. Please note that ultrasonic waves cannot travel through walls. It is best to use at least 1 device for each room, and use at least a couple units for areas where pests problems are serious.
- Easy to use: Plug in a regular power outlet, and then Blue light is on. This time the machine began to work, and watch the pests go away! Please install our items to the socket about 2030cm away from the floor.
Product specifications： Frequency range: 10 KHz~65KHz Input voltage: AC90V~250V / 50~60HZ Effective range: 800~1200 Square Feet Installation height: 30cm from the ground Power: 2~3W Package Includes: 6 X Simplot Ultrasonic Pest Repellents Packing box with instructions : 1. This machine should be installed at 30cm away from the floor and should be vertical to the floor and plug to the outlet. 2. The installing point should be avoided to be in the back of the curtain, fridge, and any other furniture that deterring or attaching frequency. 3. It’s normal that the mouse and vermin will increase at the beginning of the using days because they are getting away from the living place after ultrasonic. Normally, it could take 3~4 weeks to notice results. 4. To increase the effect, you should use the several devices at the warehouse or several rooms.
8. Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Home Spray for Cats
- JUST FOR CATS – Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray for Cats is formulated with cats in mind and kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE – Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, Vet’s Best Home Spray for Cats is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS – Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE – Applies easily on cat furniture, crates, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. Also gentle enough to be applied directly on cats 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
Formulated specifically for cats. Declare war on fleas and ticks while keeping your home and family safe from harsh chemicals with Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Home Spray for Cats! Our unique blend of certified natural oils kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact; and the non-staining formula can be used without fear on surfaces in your home.
9. Precor Plus IGR Fogger Flea Control 6(3 oz.) cans
The Permethrin in Precor Plus Fogger immediately kills adult fleas, while Precor IGR prevents pre-adult fleas from creating new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Precor IGR molecules penetrate down to the hard-to-reach places where pre-adult fleas hide – especially carpet and upholstery fibers, rugs, drapes, pet bedding and floor cracks. Best if used in conjunction with Precor 2000 Plus Aerosol. Vacuum carpets thoroughly before use. One fogger treats 375 sq. ft. of floor space (a room 15 ft. x 25 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling or 3,000 cu. ft.) This new size package of Precor Plus Fogger with IGR has replaced the old size container of Precor Plus Fogger with IGR – 6 oz. Same ingredients, just different size cans. Active Ingredient: Permethrin 0.58% Methoprene (IGR) 0.09% Target pests: Fleas For use in: Large indoor treatment areas or cluttered areas such as basements or garages. Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed on label Yield: One fogger treats 375 sq. ft. of floor space (a room 15 ft. x 25 ft. with an 8 ft. ceiling or 3,000 cu. ft.) Manufactured By: Zoecon (Manufacturer Product Number: 807754) The Permethrin in Precor Plus Fogger immediately kills adult fleas, while Precor IGR prevents pre-adult fleas from creating new infestations of breeding, biting adults. Precor IGR molecules penetrate down to the hard-to-reach places where pre-adult fleas hide – especially carpet and upholstery fibers, rugs, drapes, pet bedding and floor cracks. Ideal for large-area treatment – one fogger treats 375 sq. feet. Also well-suited to cluttered areas like basements and garages. Contains Precor IGR to prevent flea reinfestations for up to seven months, plus Permethrin for quick knockdown of adult fleas. Water-based, no-odor formulation won’t stain or leave an unsightly residue. How do I use Precor Plus Fogger? It is very important to completely read and understand the product label
10. PETARMOR Plus Flea & Tick Prevention for Cats with Fipronil, Waterproof, Long-Lasting & Fast-Acting Topical Cat Flea Treatment
- EFFECTIVE, WATERPROOF FLEA TREATMENT FOR CATS: PetArmor Plus is a fully waterproof, flea & tick topical prevention for cats that kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days after application
- TRUSTED, VET QUALITY FORMULA: Containing the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus for Cats, PetArmor Plus for Cats has a powerful formula that begins killing fleas within 24 hours of application
- BREAK THE FLEA CYCLE: Unlike other flea and tick treatments that may just kill adult fleas, PETARMOR Plus Cat Flea Treatment works by breaking the flea life cycle. Kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 12 weeks
- FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: PetArmor Plus for Cats protects your furry family member from brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease)
- LONG-LASTING: This flea and tick treatment comes with three (6) 0.017 fl. oz. Waterproof topical applications totaling three months of flea protection for your pet
Your pets are family, and PETARMOR helps you confidently care for your especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PETARMOR plus conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks for up to 30 days. This flea & tick topical treatment for cats controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while preventing flea infestation for up to 4 weeks. Fast-acting and waterproof, This flea & tick treatment for cats starts to work quickly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flea Control For Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!