Finding your suitable readers for griddle ceramic cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for griddle ceramic cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
526 reviews analysed
1. GreenPan Chatham 11" Ceramic Non-Stick Square Griddle, Grey
- GreenPan is the pioneer of healthy ceramic non-stick: safe cookware that doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals or persistent pollutants and is easy to use.
- Thermolon ceramic non-stick: perfect frying results using less oil + easy cleaning, manufactured without pfas and PFOA and now metal utensil safe
- Durable hard anodized body: maximum strength with scratch resistant construction with drip free edges
- Riveted stainless steel handles
- Limited Lifetime warranty
2. Cuisinart GG45-25 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch by 18-Inch Double-Burner Griddle
- Double-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating (PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free)
- Stay-cool riveted side handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 21 by 10 by 3-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
3. T-fal A92114 / C4061484 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 18-Inch x 11-Inch Double Burner Family Griddle Cookware, 18-Inch, Black
- Family-size griddle made of heavy-gauge aluminum for excellent heat conduction
- Nonstick coating on interior for quick cleanup
- stain-resistant, ceramic exterior
- Ergonomic, stay-cool silicone handles
- Dishwasher safe
- oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 18 by 10-3/4 inches and covers two burners
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
T-fal A9211464 Specialty 18 by 11-Inch Nonstick Double Burner Family Griddle, Black
4. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
5. Circulon 83294 Acclaim Hard Anodized Nonstick Griddle Pan/Flat Grill, 18 Inch x 10 Inch, Black
- DOUBLE DOWN ON DURABILITY: The griddle’s heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes even heat distribution, and it extends over the length of two stovetop burners
- PREMIUM NONSTICK: the double burner griddle features TOTAL Food Release System features metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- GET A GRIP: The nonstick double burner griddle’s stainless steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and rubberized for comfort, even when handling with oven mitts or potholders
- CRANK UP THE HEAT: Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, this versatile griddle easy goes from cooktop to oven when cooking and is ideal as a pancake griddle or panini pan
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE
6. GreenPan Prime Midinght Ceramic Griddle, Black
- EXCLUSIVE! Whether you’re making breakfast, brunch or diner classics, this griddle is a versatile addition to any kitchen
- Signature Healthy Ceramic Nonstick: GreenPan’s Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating is manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium
- Durable Hard Anodized Body: maximum strength with scratch-resistant construction
- Care & Use: Metal utensil and dishwasher safe. Oven safe up to 600F (glass lid up to 425F). Limited lifetime warranty
- Polished Stainless Steel Handle: the riveted, ergonomic design of this stay-cool handle offers a secure and comfortable grip
Exclusively on Amazon, this versatile and durable griddle makes it simple to create diner-style favorites without having to worry about cleanup. Crafted from durable hard anodized aluminum for maximum strength and scratch protection, the pan’s metal utensil safe Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating offers effortless performance. Manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, lead or cadmium, our nonstick coating lets you focus on the food for worry-free cooking. Drip-free edges allow for easy pouring and the polished stainless steel handle gives you a secure grip.
7. Victoria GDL-194 Cast Iron Large Reversible double Burner Rectangular Grill and Griddle Combo, 18.5" x 10", Black
- Large Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling. Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders. Large griddle can fit 2 standard burners so you can cook 2 things at once. Great for meal prep!
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939.
Color: Black | size: 18.5″ x 10″ for over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. you can feel the difference when you hold the Victoria large reversible griddle – the wider handles make it easier to carry, while the intricately designed grill lines and oil catcher make cooking and serving easier and healthier. Seasoned and ready to use, the smooth side of the reversible griddle can be used for cooking bacon, eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The ridged grill side is great for grilling foods such as steak, sausages, BBQ ribs, fish, chicken and hamburgers. Victoria cast iron griddle distributes heat evenly from the bottom through the sidewalls. It is perfect for a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook food without scorching.
8. Viking 40051-1218 Hard Anodized Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, 18 Inch by 11 Inch, Gray
- Triple layer PFOA free nonstick coating for superior release and durability
- Heavy gauge anodized aluminum for even heat distribution
- Designed for Comfort, balance and control, the cast stainless handles are raised to help stay cool during cooking
- Dual-sided pour spouts and a gutter makes removing great easy for healthier cooking
- Metal utensil friendly
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 500F
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Experience even heat and exceptional release with Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware. Constructed with heavy gauge anodized aluminum for durability and even heat distribution throughout the sides and bottom of the pan. Accepted worldwide as one of the most conductive metals for cooking, the aluminum is strengthened through the anodizing process until it is twice as hard as stainless steel. Featuring PFOA free nonstick, each piece is coated with three layers of durable nonstick coating to ensure maximum release and longevity, even when using metal utensils. The multi-layer coating improves release and protection even if the top layer is scratched over time. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Viking signature handles are hand crafted from cast stainless steel and riveted to the pan for a lifetime of durability. The dual side handles are raised above the griddle to help them stay cool while providing Comfort, balance and control. The Viking hard anodized double burner griddle can be used on most cooktops, except induction, in the oven, or on the grill up to 500 DegreeF. The entire line features a 10pc set and open stock pieces. Viking hard anodized nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
9. Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Square Griddle Pan, 11 x 11-Inch, Black
- Cookware has a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel
- The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly and prevents hot spots
- Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance and makes cleaning easy
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 500F.
- Not induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
- Item Shape: Square
- Included Components: Griddle Pan
The Cooks Standard hard anodized nonstick square griddle pan, 11 x 11-inch, Black has a hard anodized surface that is durable and harder than stainless steel. The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat evenly and prevents hot spots. Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance and makes cleaning easy. Lead, cadmium, and PFOA free. Stainless steel handle stays cool and is riveted for strength. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 500F. Not induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
10. Nordic Ware Backsplash Griddle
Our 365 Cookware line is designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in our line of grilling essentials, with products that perform as great as they look. Crafted with the all-American chef in mind, 365 is the only complete grillware collection made in the USA. Back by popular demand! Features high back and sides to minimize stove top splatters and also has edges for turning hard-to-flip foods like sausages and hash browns. Front grease well catches fats and juices. Nonstick ease and no-nonsense functionality. Fits on a single burner.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Griddle Ceramic Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!