Top 10 Large Cooling Fan
We spent many hours on research to finding large cooling fan, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best large cooling fan, you should not miss this article. large cooling fan coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 large cooling fan by our suggestions
705 reviews analysed
1. AeroCool Silent Master 200mm Blue LED Cooling Fan EN55642
AeroCool designed SilentMaster 200mm Blue LED fan with large blades for better airflow and lower noise level. Aerodynamic fan blades designed to minimize turbulent. Only at 800 RPM generate enormous airflow up to 76 CFM with low noise level at only 18dBA. Include 3 pin to 4 pin Molex converter and 4 screws. Customer Service: Supportataerocool.us or call 510-661-9948. RMA Service: RMAataerocool.us or call 510-661-9948.
2. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
3. CORSAIR LL Series, LL120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node PRO- White
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
- Striking white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white Corsair products.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with the included lighting Node PRO. Use powerful Corsair iCUE software to bring your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting.
- Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure.
The Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm PWM White triple fan kit combines excellent Airflow and high static pressure in a striking white housing. 16 brilliant, individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan are spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns using powerful Corsair iCUE software. Use PWM control to set the speed of the fan anywhere from 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent performance and powerful lighting, The Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM White triple fan kit puts your PC back in the loop. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
4. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1700RPM (120mm, Grey)
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- High-efficiency 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version supports automatic motherboard speed control for maximum flexibility: powerful airflow output when required, virtually silent at idle
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
5. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7, Quiet Dual 120mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- Ultra-quiet USB fans designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 104 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet cooling fans can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet per fan and a 6-foot power cord. The USB plug can be plugged into the USB ports found behind popular electronics such as receivers and video game consoles. The two fans are permanently connected by a 2.5 feet cord and share the same multi-speed controller. Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four fans can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. Certified by CE and RoHS.
The fan includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
Connecting Additional Units
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source; and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
This ultra-quiet cooling fan is popular in a variety of electronics and components such as receivers, DVRs, video game consoles, modems, computers, amplifiers, and other audio video equipment.
6. upHere Wireless RGB LED 120mm Case Fan,Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Color LED Case Fan for PC Cases, CPU Coolers,Radiators System,5-Pack / C8123-5
- 1.120mm fan for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance.
- 2.C8123-5 PC RGB case fan is compatible with all types of chassis and easy to install.
- 3.Unlimited color transformation, One key to change RGB color.With 8 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects with multiple-choice controls and multiple different modes.
- 4.The most commonly size(120mm) for computer case & radiators.C8123 is a perfect match for a RGB lighting computer system, The fan is designed to decorate your RGB systems, you can enjoy the performance with a beautiful setting.
7. Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Brown)
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
8. Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Black)
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-F12 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines
- FocusedFlowTM frame for outstanding static pressure performance, ideal for use on heatsinks and radiators
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
- chromax.black.swap edition with all-black design and swappable red, black, white, blue, yellow and green anti-vibration pads for colour-customising
9. ID-COOLING SE-224-XT White CPU Cooler AM4 CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 120mm PWM Fan Air Cooling for Intel/AMD
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 76.16CFM
- Noise Level: 15.2-32.5dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards.
- 【4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】4 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4.
10. InWin Sirius Loop Addressable RGB Triple Fan Kit 120mm High Performance Cooling Computer Case Fan Cooling
- Larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan’s lifespan.
- The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that Solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side.
- Connect Sirius loop ASL120 directly to the motherboard’s addressable header. If your motherboard has an RGB header use the addressable RGB Controller provided (included with 3-pack only).
- By simply connecting Sirius loop ASL120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis.
- Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
- * The triple Pack includes an addressable RGB modular controller that allows fans to function without an addressable RGB motherboard. The lighting effect will function Independently though.
Sirius loop’s larger blades and thinner frame allows the fan to generate more air, Which is efficiently pushed by the sickle-shaped blades. The large surface area creates more airflow and pressure. The center of the fan is also built with ventilation holes to cool the bearings and extend the fan’s lifespan. The circular addressable lighting effect is complemented with black fan blades to add that solid touch of RGB lighting in PC builds. The dual-looped design provides users the option to install on either side. Connect Sirius loop ASL120 directly to the motherboard’s addressable header. By simply connecting Sirius loop ASL120 to the Motherboard, the fan speeds can be automatically controlled through the signal sent to the Motherboard and effectively remove the heat from the chassis. Four shockproof rubber stands are strategically placed on the corners of Sirius loop ASL120 to keep its overall look and help reduce vibrations while in operation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Large Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!