Top 9 Vacuum Gauge Inch H2o
778 reviews analysed
1. Digital Handheld Manometer HVAC Air Vacuum/Gas Differential Pressure Gauge Meter Tester 11 Units with Backlight, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, 1-2 Pipes Ventilation Air Condition System Measurement
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
2. Winters PFQ Series Stainless Steel 304 Dual Scale Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 30" Hg Vacuum-0-30 psi/kpa,2-1/2" Dial Display, +/-1.5% Accuracy, 1/4" NPT Bottom Mount
- Brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure
- Circular dial is filled with glycerin and enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case for corrosion resistance
- Measures pressure with single (psi) or dual scale (psi/kPa)/(psi/bar)/(Hg. vacuum/kPa)/(Hg. vacuum/bar)
- Display accuracy is + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50 mm) gauges, and + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (100 mm) gauges
- Lower mount or center back male connection with 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT rate with restricted orifice
The Winters PFQ series pressure gauge with brass wetted parts has a glycerin-filled circular dial enclosed in a stainless steel 304 case, and a male connection, and measures pressure with a single or dual scale with an accuracy of + or – 1.5% or 2.5%. The OT58 brass wetted parts are for measuring non-corrosive liquid and gas pressure. The stainless steel 304 case is also corrosion resistant and is Ingress Protection certified IP65 for protection against solid objects, including dust or liquids. The circular dial comes in 1.5″ (40 mm), 2″ (50 mm), 2.5″ (63 mm), or 4″ (100 mm) diameters and is filled with glycerin for protection against vibration and pulsation. The dial is white aluminum with black and red markings. It has an aluminum, anodized black, pointer and the lens is polycarbonate for high impact resistance. The gauge measures pressure with a single psi scale or a dual scale of psi/kPa, psi/bar, Hg. vacuum/kPa, or Hg. vacuum/bar. The gauge is accurate to + or – 2.5% of full scale value for the 1.5″ and 2″ dials and accurate to + or – 1.5% of full scale value for the 2.5″ and 4″ dials. The male connection comes with a 1/8″, 1/4″, or 1/2″ NPT (National Pipe Thread) rate with a restricted orifice and is located at the bottom or center back of the gauge. The movement is OT59 brass, and the welding is silver alloy. The 6″ (150 mm) socket gasket, the fill plug, and the lens ring gasket are all made of nitrile rubber for a tight seal. The over-pressure limit is 25% for pressures up to 1,400psi (9,653kPa) and 15% for pressures over 1,400psi (9,653kPa). The working pressure is a maximum of 75% of full scale value. The operating temperature is -4 to 150 degrees F (-20 to 65 degrees C). This pressure gauge is suitable for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, machinery, pneumatic equipment, and motors in harsh environments.
Pressure gauges are instruments used to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid inside a vessel and, often, to help ensure the optimal amount of pressure for a given application. Pressure gauges can range from everyday instruments, such as those used to measure the air pressure in a car or bicycle tire, to highly accurate gauges used in mechanical and industrial processing. Most often, pressure gauges measure pressure relative to another reference. For instance, gauge pressure measures pressure relative to ambient air. An example of a pressure gauge measuring relative to ambient air is a tire pressure gauge or a blood pressure gauge. Differential pressure is the difference in pressure between two points, such as when measuring liquid flow along various points in a pipeline. An absolute pressure gauge measures pressure relative to a perfect vacuum, such as an atmospheric or barometric pressure gauge. All types of pressure gauges include either a male or a female mount to connect to the vessel where pressure is being measured, and display results on a dial with varying increments of measure across a given range.
Winters Instruments manufactures pressure gauges, thermometers, diaphragm seals, pressure transmitters, and switches. The company, founded in 1953, is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
3. Yellow Jacket 78060 Complete Test Kit, 0-35" W.C
- Sensitive diaphragm gauge calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch, Improved lamination strength of diaphragm (bellows) to brass plate withstands higher over-pressure, Tube nipple for easy connection to system manifold, Two gauge ranges available, The unique single bellows on brass plate design replaces the double bellows for a stronger seal that resists greater over-pressure
- Brand name: Yellow Jacket Ritchie
- Model number: 78060
- Country of Origin: China
4. Digital Gas Pressure Gauge with 1/4” NPT Bottom Connector and Rubber Protector by Uharbour, 0-200psi, Accuracy 1% .F.S.
- 1. HIGH ACCURACY: performance tested & certified accurate to ±1% (Relative Humidity Temperature 25°C) with display resolution of 0.5 psi
- FOUR different measuring units to choose: 0 ~ 200 PSI, 0 ~ 14 BAR, 0 ~ 14 KGF/CM², 0 ~ 1400KPA.
- 2. WIDE APPLICATION for measuring gas and air pressure. It applies to these fields of pressure container, automation equipment, matching with laboratory equipment and all vehicles tires including heavy duty ones.
- 3. BATTERY SAVING: Power by 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5V (Included in the package). After measuring, the pressure gauge will turn off automatically after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery life.
- 4. HIGH QUALITY, shock resistance, vibration resistance and durable.
- 5. One year warranty, unconditionally new replacement or refund for any quality product.
5. 2" Dial Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas, 1/4" NPT Center Back Mount, Black Steel Case, 30HG/0PSI
Dial Size: 2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 4/3/4%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Center Back Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
6. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
7. Kodiak Controls KC25-15"H2O Low Pressure Gauge 15" WC
8. Kodiak Controls KC25-30"H2O Low Pressure Gauge 30" WC
9. Measureman Magnet Helix Differential Low Pressure Gauge, 4-1/2" Dial, 1/8"NPT famele Connection, 0-1.0 Inches of Water
- For accurate measuring air and compatible, non-combustible, gases, typical application: filter monitoring, Blower vacuum monitoring, fan pressure indication, dust room or building pressures, clean room pressure indication
- 4-1/2″ dial size, 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Pressure range: 0-1.0 inches of water
- Die cast gray aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover
- Accuracy: +/-2%
For accurate measuring air and compatible non-combustible, gases, typical application: filter monitoring, Blower vacuum monitoring, fan pressure indication, dust room or building pressures, clean room pressure indication Dial size : 4-1/2″ Range : 0-1.0 Inches of Water Case : Die cast gray aluminum case and bezel Window : Clear plastic window, external adjustable on window Accuracy : +/-2% Pressure limit : -20in Hg to 15psi Temperature limit : 20-140 deg F/-6 to 60 deg C IP class : IP67 Mounting orientation : Diaphragm in vertical position Process connection : 1/8″NPT female duplicate high and low pressure taps, one pair side and one pair back Weight : 1 lb, 2 oz (510g) Standard Accessories : Two 1/8″NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8″Pipe thread to rubber tubing adaptors and three flush mounting adaptors with screws.
One gauge, Two 1/8″NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8″Pipe thread to rubber tubing adaptors and three flush mounting adaptors with screws.
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Gauge Inch H2o for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!